ODDISEY LTD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Oddisey Ltd offers the service of purchase and delivery of goods from the United Kingdom (UK thereafter) to anywhere in the world (except Sudan, Iran, South Sudan, North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Crimea) Oddisey Ltd is registered in the UK under number 07864942 at: Unit 1 Cromwell industrial estate, Staffa road , E10 7QZ, London, GB.
Oddisey Ltd is responsible for sending goods to a customer to the address specified by the customer. Oddisey Ltd is not responsible for any problems, delays and damage to parcels caused by postal services (such as Parcelforce, DHL or others).
Our service includes purchasing, receiving, checking, packing and sending goods to the customers. The cost of service varies depending on the type of the service client chooses. We do not deliver to P/O Box addresses.
A client that uses the "virtual address" service must provide Oddisey Ltd with a copy of their passport and confirmation of the payment for the goods
If a client uses the "virtual address" service all packages from the vendors should come to our warehouse with the name of the client. Sending goods to customers using the "virtual address" service must use the name and address of the client specified in their profile on the Oddisey Ltd site.
Oddisey Ltd will not provide service to any person or entity that is directly or indirectly involved in the financing, commission or support of terrorist activities or in the development or production of nuclear, chemical, biological weapons or in missile technology programs as specified in the U.K. Export Administration Regulations.
Oddisey Ltd does not offer the warehouse pick-up service for the clients or their representatives.
Customers must make any payments on their behalf CUSTOMERS MUST MAKE ALL PAYMENTS USING CREDENTIALS AND PAYMENT DETAILS OF THEIR OWN; the name of the payer should be provided and will be registered through Odissey Ltd web-site. Oddisey Ltd reserves the right to hold a customer's goods ANY CUSTOMER GOODS in the warehouse for up to 45 days awaiting payment security clearance. If Oddisey Ltd finds that purchases were made fraudulently (e.g. using a stolen credit card), goods will be immediately returned to the seller and the customer account will closed.
Please be advised that in accordance to the local legislation we cannot accept any payments originating from Crimea, Sudan, Iran, South Sudan, North Korea, Syria, Cuba
The customer authorises and agrees that Oddisey Ltd has the right to open and repack any of their parcels to verify its content and its quantity, as well as open any of its parcels for other practical reasons, such as CHECKING FOR damages or repackaging.
For money transfers and payments through PayPal, the charge of 3.4%+£0.20 of the amount transferred applies.
Shopping is commissioned by customers. Oddisey Ltd accepts responsibility for the purchase of goods ordered and paid for by customers. Oddisey ltd does not accept responsibility for the quality and authenticity of the goods that are purchased by
All information and data supplied by clients to Oddisey Ltd is confidential and shall not be disclosed to third parties, except when such information is requested by the UK government agencies.
Customers are advised not to amend surname and/or first name on their Odissey Ltd profile online, except in case when the name has undergone legal change. Any client wishing to change surname and/or first name on the site must provide Oddisey Ltd with copies of documents certifying the change of surname and/or first name.
Oddisey Ltd reserves the right to cancel a client’s account or to reject any order for security reasons or any other reasons. All the money MONIES that the customer has in credit will be returned to the client, less the transaction commission fee. When a client closes an account, (COMMA) Oddisey Ltd. reimburses the client outstanding arrears if any.
Oddisey Ltd clients cannot be under 18 years of age.
These rules are subject to change without notifying clients.
By agreeing to these rules, the client makes Oddisey Ltd their legal agents and representatives for any transactions reflected in the orders that are made through a customer PROFILE using the Oddisey Ltd online order forms.
Oddisey Ltd will use reasonable best efforts to prevent any fraudulent use of Oddisey Ltd service. Oddisey Ltd works diligently to prevent credit card fraud and cancels any accounts engaged in such activity and returns the merchandise to the merchant. Oddisey Ltd requires documentation to ensure against fraud, such as requiring copies of identification and credit cards. Oddisey Ltd customers are solely liable (RESPONSIBLE is better) for accurately providing all information required by UK’ (NO NEED FOR APOSTROPHE) laws and regulations, including information on the value OF THE GOODS or export classification of merchandise, and for maintaining all records as required under UK law.
Oddisey Ltd will not ship the following prohibited items in international packages:
- Please see attached new regulations on shipments to Russia as of 15.03.2022
- Please see an updated list of sanctioned items, which can be send to Russia. If you fail to comply with the new regulations regarding Russia's sanctions you will be prosecuted.
- Firearms, signal guns, air guns, gas arms, ammunition, cold steel arms (including throwing weapons), electric shock devices and spark gaps, as well as major parts of a firearm;
- Narcotics of any origin, psychotropic substances;
- Radioactive substances;
- Gunpowder, explosive, corrosive, flammable and other hazardous substances;
- Drugs, food supplements, vitamins;
- Animals and plants;
- Food, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes
- Human remains and organs;
- Jewellery, precious metals and stones;
- Works of art;
- Cash and cash instruments in any form: money orders, checks, vouchers, securities, bonds, coupons, promotions, credit cards;
- Postage stamps;
- Products and publication of obscene content, pornography of any kind;
- Items prohibited by the World Association of Transport.
- Items that may pose a risk to workers, transporting parcels, soil or damage other items and equipment by their nature or packaging.
Additional restrictions for packages shipped by air:
- Bengal lights and fireworks
- Gases in any package, including pepper and tear gases;
- Flammable liquids, perfumes, colognes, nail polishes, etc.;
- Any fuel and empty containers from it;
- All paints and its solvents;
- Radioactive materials;
- Corrosion inhibitors;
- Pipe cleaners;
- Oxygen-rich substances;
- Containers with aerosols;
- Cylinders for scuba diving;
- Tanks for propane;
- CO2 tanks;
- Arms and ammunition;
- Dry ice;
- A tool that runs on fuel;
- Lighters and its filling;
- Rechargeable batteries, power supplies, batteries;
- Alcohol-based agents, perfumes, nail polishes and hair;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Absorbers, and other used spare parts or containing lubricating fluids and materials.
Customs Regulations for International Packages
- Each package is accompanied by a customs declaration CN23.
- ACCURATE COMPLETION OF CN23 DECLARATIONS IS REQUIRED TO ENSURE SMOOTH CUSTOMS CLEARANCE AND TO AVOID DELAYED SHIPMENTS.
- The content of the parcel must be described on the customs declaration in details as follows: the list of items with the quantity and cost of each item specified herein. It is prohibited to list items in declarations by means of general wordings (for instance: used items , etc.).
- ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTENTS MUST BE PROVIDED BY WAY OF LISTING THE TITLE AND CORRECT QUANTITY OF ITEMS WITHIN. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SPECIFYING ITEMS IN GENERALISED OF DESCRIPTIVE MANNER (E.G. USED ITEMS, CLOTHING ETC.)
Oddisey Ltd do not sell any goods, but only provide the service of purchasing, receiving, checking, packing and sending goods to our customers. Therefore we do not accept any demand for refund or return or cancellation of our service.